Define Iteration Length

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Nov 12, 2007 at 3:39 PM
I've installed V1.0 and the setup task called Define Iteration Length has a description of

"There is process guidance available for this task. Open the link <http://server1/sites/CodePlex Scrum V1.0/Process%20Guidance/Supporting%20Files/DetermineIterationLength.htm> or in the process guidance, select the 'Index' tab from the tabs at the top of the page. On the workstreams page, select 'Plan an Iteration'. Under activities, choose the first entry, 'Define Iteration Length'. If the process guidance is not open in the web browser, open the 'Documents' folder in the Team Explorer. Inside the 'Documents' folder is a folder entitled 'Process Guidance'. Double click on 'ProcessGuidance.html' inside the Process Guidance folder to bring up the process guidance."

None of this exists in the version I downloaded...There is no "DetermineIterationLength.htm" file and the Process Guidance sharepoint site doesn't have any Index tabs or workstreams page.

Can anyone help?
Feb 7, 2008 at 2:44 PM
Hello,

I'm running into the same problem. The DetermineIterationLength.htm does not seem to exist anywhere. The bigger problem is that I have not idea how to set the iteration length and start/end dates.

Please Help!

Tom