Discussions under Project Management Forum

TFS 2010

first post: kfleming54 wrote: Are there any plans for a scrum process template for 2010?

latest post: nicolaceliento wrote: I'm starting to use TFS 2010 and I just uploaded Light Weight Scrum...

Not able to install 2.1

first post: spfli wrote: Hi All,I am getting the error, which says Global list 'Synchronizat...

latest post: yeyeBitos wrote: Hi spfli,I have exactly the same problem... do you have a resolutio...

Uploading Process Template

first post: Doran wrote: Hello, I've followed all installation instructions (including n...

latest post: jimitndiaye wrote: I'm having similar problems while trying to upload the v1.0 version...

Burn Down Chart

first post: techplus wrote: Hi! I recently did download the template but my burn down chart ...

scrum template Install

first post: srilatk wrote: Hello,I'm new to TFS and agile processes. as I'm trying to instal...

Brief discussion on how to structure Scrum TFS projects

first post: dbrunning wrote: We are looking to introduce TFS and Scrum into our organisation to ...

latest post: CtrlAltDel wrote: We use one TFS project per product that we ship. Each product will ...

How to insert a formule from the work item field?

first post: frafaeli wrote: How to insert a formule from the work item field?Ex:Custom.IQS=(100...

Light Weight Scrum 1.0 for TFS 2005 Process Guidance and converting existing project

first post: learnerplates wrote: Can an existing project (uses MSF for Agile Software Development) b...

Problems Installing V1.0

first post: sammamish2001 wrote: We are currently using V0.3 with no issues, but have had difficulty...

latest post: mazocar wrote: Glad you got it sorted! I would not have thought about case and wi...

What are the differences between VSTS Scrum and eScrum ?

first post: valentirob wrote: What are the major difference ?

latest post: CareBear wrote: I've used the Light Weight Scrum for a while now and it has some go...